Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Writer's Block

It is official; I have a serious case of writers block…at least according to some of the things Wikipedia has to say on the matter. I have moments of inspiration however it’s getting it out of my head, onto paper, and into meaningful words that is the problem. I am having temporary difficulty dealing with even writing a simple blog! I am lacking creativity!
I attribute it to school frying my brain… I suppose the good news is that I am not studying to be a professional writer anyway.
With that said, here are some pic's of our activities over the past few months. I’m hoping with some r&r, the cells in the right hemisphere of my brain will have a chance to grow back…they were severely suppressed this last semester.



















Karac's Disneyland trip (With Cory, Ash and kids)















Me in The Big Apple!!!
















Mike, Kristen, Caiya Southern Ut.



















Creighton home from trek (Jealous, I wanted to go)















Caiya one man rafting















Kelly Slater hanging out in a TJ's bag

No comments:

Post a Comment