Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here goes.....

I have been thinking about doing this whole blog thing for over a year now, and have to admit as I look at my sister's blog and sister's in law, I get a little overwhelmed. Worrying about what my page looks like reminds me of why I never got into scrap booking, and also why I put this off for over a year now, but I am committed to give it my best effort. My plans were to start this blog last April after Mike and I got back from Guatemala (our honeymoon). Mike as everyone knows takes amazing pic's and we would like to share them, along with all our adventures, with family and friends. We have so much to share just within the past year, and countless other's to come, so please enjoy.....we did!!

2 comments:

  1. And you thought you couldn't blog!! I love it. kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the exact same way about blogs as you do. I always feel mine is so ugly. Check it out and you will really see that it is super ug right now. Anyway, yours is so cute and I am so happy to see pics of your family and what is going on in your life. We don't know anything about you guys right now. We are so excited to see you in a few weeks. Yay. Minnesota is so nice right now.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete